General Rules and Regulations of the SSBMA Double S Bluegrass Park
~ Revised January 2017
- No illegal drugs allowed on premises.
- Keep vehicle speed under 15km/h for safety and dust control.
- No pleasure riding of motorcycles, snowmobiles or all-terrain vehicles.
- All units must be backed into the site. Do not drive across the field to get to a site. Park far enough away from your neighbor so the awnings can be put out, taking our “push-outs” into consideration. The center of the field is to be left clear.
- Mats and any other items must be taken up often enough to prevent damage to the grass.
- Units must be moved to a different mowed spot every TWO weeks.
- When leaving our unit unoccupied for longer than 5 days, it must be placed in the holding area. The designated area for this is behind the building, along the tree line and south toward the Samuel Mader Road. We are still required to move unit every TWO weeks. The SSBMA will not be held responsible for said units.
- No charcoal barbeques (propane only).
- Keep radio and stereo music, etc. at a reasonable volume so there is no interference with other members.
- No loud parties or profanity.
- Generators are not to be used between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 7:00 am, except for medical reasons or club functions. Unreasonable use of loud generators will not be tolerated.
- Campfires are not allowed outside the main controlled fireplace.
- No burning of garbage in the main controlled fireplace.
- Garbage policy: We must take our garbage home with us and leave the park clean.
- Members needing power for emergencies/medical reasons, please see a Director to get the power turned on. Donations for said power would be appreciated, and may be paid to our Treasurer.
(a) All pets being walked must be on a leash no longer than 15 ft.
(b) All pets must either be confined or tied within canopy area.
(c) Pet owners must clean up after their our own pets. Pet waste attracts rats and disease. All pet waste must be collected and taken home.
(d) We are responsible to inform our guests of the rules as well as to ensure that they clean up after their own pet.
(e) Do not allow barking dogs to disturb others.
- Solicitation on the premises will not be permitted, unless approved by Ways and Means.
- VIDEO TAPING is NOT permitted in the hall with any kind of device.
- Non-member musicians who will be playing on stage may attend the park with partner and unit by special invitation of the Entertainment Committee.
- Only acoustic instruments are to be used (except for electric bass guitar), unless approved by the Entertainment Committee.
- Do not handle other people’s musical instruments without their permission.
- No alcoholic beverages are to be taken outside of your unit in original containers.
- Members are encouraged to invite guests with units who could become prospective new members; said guests may attend two occasions only and must be accompanied by the inviting member. Our guests must be made aware of our rules and their responsibility to follow them.
- Visitors 18 years and older, may stay in a member's unit on two occassions ONLY per year and MUST be accompanied by the inviting member. Our guests must be made aware of our rules and their responsibility to follow them.
- Members and guests are requested to fill our fresh water tanks prior to entering the park. If we run out of water while staying at the park, fill-ups are only available at the tap behind the building. Proceed down the hill and take the first road to the right.
- The “Catch Basins” that are found in different areas of the park, are to be used for dish water only.
- The “dump station” has been designed for us to drive over the cement pad. Stop where the sewage comes out from the RV and is directly lined up with the dump station hole. Any spill would then be caught by the cement basin and cleaned off with the water hose available at the station.
- When entering the park with full black/grey tanks, there will be a $7.00 charge to dump.
- Fundraising projects are encouraged, but must be proposed to the Ways and Means Committee, who will then bring them to the attention of the Board of Directors for approval.
- Any changes to park facilities must be proposed to the Building and Park Maintenance Committee, who will then bring them to the attention of the Board of Directors for approval.
- The Board reserves the right to evict without prior notice anyone who creates a disturbance or nuisance or deliberately breaks any of these rules.
- The Board reserves the right to refuse admittance to members or guests who abuse park privileges.
THE SOUTH SHORE BLUEGRASS MUSIC ASSOCIATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS IF AN ADVISORY REGARDING "NON-POTABLE WATER", (NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION) IS IGNORED BY ANYONE ON THE PREMESIS.
SSBMA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE, NOR WILL IT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR LIABILITIES, THAT MAY OCCUR ON THE PREMISES.
ENTER AND ENJOY THE PREMISES AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Please remember, the above rules are for the long-term benefit of all members.
Revised January 2017
SSBMA Board of Directors